Personalized Singapore Math Lessons
- Description: Singapore Math US ED will be used as text books. These personalized lessons are designed for K-6th grade students to learn solid math with the best math curriculum available in the US. Personalized instructions will be given during lessons, and homework is assigned and checked to encourage self learning.
- Suggested frequency:
week is also a good practice.
- Date and Time:
- Tuition and fee
Note: you only need to pay this fee once for all 2018 summer programs
• $35/lesson if you pay 15 or more lessons for the summer, materials fee included
• $40/lesson if you pay 8 - 14 lessons for the summer, materials fee included
• $45/lesson otherwise, materials fee included
- Refund and make-up policy:
- No refund will be issued within one week of a lesson, but a make-up lesson can be arranged if you
inform us 48 hours ahead of time that your child cannot come to a lesson (unless your child is sick,
in which case we'll try to arrange a make-up lesson for your child).
- We can't arrange a make-up lesson if you inform us within 48 hours that your child can't come to
a lesson (unless your child is sick, in which case we'll try to arrange a make-up lesson for your child).