Personalized Singapore Math Lessons
- Description: Singapore Math US ED will be used as text books. These personalized lessons are designed for K-6th grade students to learn solid math with the best math curriculum available in the US. Personalized instructions will be given during lessons, and homework is assigned and checked to encourage self learning.
- Date and Time:
Tuesdays: 3:30pm - 6:30pm
Fridays: 3:30pm - 6:30pm
Saturdays: 1pm - 4pm
- Tuition and fee
• $595/semester if you pay for the whole semester, 17 lessons in total, materials fee included
• $40/lesson otherwise, materials fee included
- Refund and make-up policy:
will become $40/lesson if you have paid for the whole semester and request for a refund.
- No refund will be issued within one week of a lesson, but a make-up lesson can be arranged if you inform us 48 hours ahead
of time that your child cannot come to a lesson (unless your child is sick, in which case we'll try to arrange a make-up lesson
for your child).
- We can't issue a refund or arrange a make-up lesson if you inform us within 48 hours that your child can't come to a lesson
(unless your child is sick, in which case we'll try to arrange a make-up lesson for your child).