2019 Summer & 2019 - 2020 School Year
Personalized Math Practice Workshops
- Description: These workshop sessions are designed for students to practice math problems and get expert help with hard problems. Students can practice any math problems, including Singapore Math books, AoPS books, school math books, SAT Math, or any math contest problems, including UIL Math, number sense, mathcounts, Kangaroo math contest, AMC8, AMC10, AMC12, AIME, etc. If a parent/student is not sure what the student should practice, we can make suggestions.
problems, students need to think hard and consolidate different math concepts they have learned and apply them on all kinds of
scenarios. The process helps students strengthen their understanding about math and help them build a solid math foundation.
Compared to the mostly arithmetic aspects or pure conceptual questions of school math, these fun problems may help students
enjoy math much more!
- Days and hours
Friday 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Saturday 1pm - 5pm (choose any 2 or 3 hours)
Sunday 10am - 12pm
During summer, we have Personalized Math Practice Workshops during the following days/hours:
Monday - Friday 1pm - 4pm (may choose any 2 hours)
- Tuition and fee
• For 2 hour workshops:
- $24/workshop if paying for 46 or more lessons for the whole school year, materials fee included.
- $25/workshop if paying for 17 - 45 workshops for the whole school year, materials fee included.
- $30/workshop if paying for 16 or fewer workshops.
• For 3 hour workshops (recommended only to AMC8 and above students):
- $29/workshop if paying for 46 or more lessons for the whole school year, materials fee included.
- $30/workshop if paying for 17 - 45 workshops for the whole school year, materials fee included.
- $35/workshop if paying for 16 or fewer workshops.
Note: Lessons need to be taken before school starts in Fall 2020. Any lessons not taken before Fall 2020 will be
refunded based on number of lessons taken for the school year.