2017 Summer Intro to Programming with Scratch Camp
- Description: This two week camp is intended for students in 3rd through 6th grades. Students will learn fundamentals of programming while they are working on projects and having fun using Scratch programming language. The focus of the course is problem solving skills.
- Date and Time: This camp is offered from 9am - 12pm during the following weeks:
Week7 7/31 - 8/4: Introduction to Programming with Scratch 2
- Camp Fees, Discounts and Refund Policies
• $375 per child if paid after May 10th
• A discount of $20 will be applied to the second child from the same family.
Refund policy: There is a non refundable $25 fee for application processing.
Full refund: if you withdraw your student one week before the camp.
Half refund: if you withdraw your student within a week before the camp.
No refund: Once camp is started.