2017 Summer F=ma Preparation
- Description: This course is designed for students who would like to use competition as a way to learn more physics knowledge. The main focus of the course is to enhance the understanding of complex mechanics concepts through problem solving and interactive discussions. Practices are concept group focused to help students achieve mastery through comprehensive study of a subject. During the class, students will learn based on their own pace and levels.
- About the instructor: Dr. Hua-Jun Fan, alumnus of University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), is currently a Chemistry Professor at Prairie View A&M University. He has 15-years of teaching experience, won four times "The Outstanding Teaching Award", and his mentees won numerous awards.
- Prerequisite: Algebra I and Geometry
- Date and Time: This course is offered from 1pm - 2:30pm during the following summer weeks:
Week5 7/17 - 7/21
Week7 7/31 - 8/4
Week8 8/7 - 8/11
Week9 8/14 - 8/18
- Fees, discounts and refund policies
• $40 per child per lesson, if ten or more lessons are registered before May 10th, any
date/time combination during 2017 summer.
- If you have registered your child for 10 or more lessons before May 10th and you'll have to reduce
the number of lessons to fewer than 10, the rate will be changed to $45 per lesson and
remaining fee will be refunded.
- For all other situations, full refund will be issued if you notice us one week before the lesson.
- No refund will be issued within one week of a lesson, but lessons can be changed to a different
date/time. Please just let us know as soon as you know it.