2018 Summer Middle School SAT Foundations Camp
- Description: This 2 week half day camp will introduce students to the basic layout of the SAT exam and the different types of questions. We’ll cover all the sections of the SAT, but will place an emphasis on the Critical Reading and Writing sections. During the camp, students will learn how to define relevant words in context, identify textual evidence, and express ideas clearly. Grammar and usages, strategies for answering questions, and critical thinking skills will be taught. The camp also serves the purpose of diagnosing a student's strengths and weaknesses, and thereby helping them design and implement a detailed plan to improve SAT performance over the next few years.
- Instructor: Jason Bond
- Maximum Number of students: 8
- Date and Time: This camp is offered from 9am - 12pm during weeks of July 30 - August 10.
- Camp Fees, Discounts and Refund Policies
• $380 per student
• A discount of $10 will be applied to all students from the same family.
Full refund: if you withdraw your student one week before the camp.
Half refund: if you withdraw your student within a week before the camp.
No refund: Once camp is started.