2017 Summer Chinese Kids Movie Dubbing
- Description: This camp is designed for students of any age who want to explore Mandarin Chinese in a fun way. During the camp, students will first watch an interesting Chinese kids movie. They'll be then assigned to different roles in the movie and learn the scripts of the corresponding roles. Reading, writing, performing will be used to help them to recite their roles' voices fluently. Once they are comfortable with the scripts, counselors will help record their voices according to their roles. The end product is part of the movie where the voices are replaced by the students' voices. The part of the movie file will be uploaded onto YouTube for students and their families to enjoy at the end of the course.
- Prerequisite: Chinese Pinyin
- Date and Time: This camp is offered during the following weeks:
Week8 8/7 - 8/11
Week9 8/14 - 8/18
Week10 8/21 - 8/25
- Camp Fees, Discounts and Refund Policies
• $185 per child per week if paid after May 10th
• A discount of $10 will be applied to all kids from the same family when attending this
camp during the same week.
• A discount of $10 will be applied to all weeks when one child attends this camp for
more than one week.
• The above two discounts can be combined.
Refund policy: There is a non refundable $25 fee for application processing.
Full refund: if you withdraw your student one week before the camp.
Half refund: if you withdraw your student within a week before the camp.
No refund: Once camp is started.